      Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 7:35 AM
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Update on UWH Pool Search + Potential practice on Tues (7/12) or Thur (7/14) at 8pm

      I'm in for practice...7/12

      On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 4:10 PM, Wendy Okafuji <wendyok@...> wrote:

      Is anyone going to SF tonight or next Thurs (who will also be coming to SJ practice on 7/12) who can pick up these goals (or has someone already done that??)

      btw, haven't heard from a lot of you whether you will be coming to San Jose practice at the new pool.  Please let me know whether you'll come to try it out - if we don't get critical mass we'll have to think about rescheduling.   (And we certainly wouldn't want the pool management to think we're flaky!!)

      Right now only a few have responded - Oren/Aaron/Andy/Brigit/David (assuming baby Q doesn't get in the way)

      thanks!

      --Wendy