7980PCCs San Diego Update and Costs

  • Mary Jo Ferris
    Aug 25, 2010

      Payment update....

      Hi All-

      Okay, I have attached the most updated list of people who are on our Club Puck players list for PCCs.  It's time to start collecting some money.  I have already paid the entry fees, but need to collect from each of you and also know if you are planning to go to the banquet and if you want a tshirt.

      Tournament Fees:  $105
      Banquet:  $25 per ticket, if you want extras, please let me know
      Tshirt:  $15 design is at http://www.sduhc.org/tournament

      Please email me with whether you want a tshirt and/or banquet ticket(s).

      I will be at hockey on Thursday, August 26th and then gone next week.  If you won't be there Thursday please send me your check by Labor Day, September 6th, for the full amount that you owe.  We will be sorting out the teams after we have received payment.  Greg Appling, Doug Roth and I will be the team committee.

      Make checks payable to Mary Jo Ferris and send to:
      Mary Jo Ferris
      8721 Norris Canyon Rd.
      Castro Valley, CA 94552

      You can also make your payment to me through Paypal at mojoferris@....  Please use the Personal Payment option so that no fees are taken out.

      This is the list of players that I have to date in no particular order:

      Greg A., Banquet and Tshirt XL
      Josh Nickel
      Rhett - need to pay USOA dues to Wendy along with tournament fees
      MJ pd
      Bob Burres
      Aaron Robinson
      Oren
      Lyndon
      Maddy
      Chris Schultz pd tourney, banquet
      Jen Smith
      Scott Semans
      Sara H., pd tourney, banquet
      Terry Sutton
      Yori
      Martin V.
      Scott Tucker, need USOA waiver and dues along with tourney fees
      Keith (Santa Rosa), need USOA waiver and dues along with tourney fees
      Clark Hale (?)
      Matt Blair, pd tourney and banquet
      Kendall (?)
      Sue (?)
      David Quiec
      Ken Kelsen

      Sorry, no room at this point for any Out of towners.

      Thanks,
      Mojo

    • Show all 34 messages in this topic