7812Re: [clubpuck] best paint for sticks?

  • Elisa Rossi
    May 3, 2010
      I don't know which spraypaint you should use for your sticks, but come to my bday party on Saturday y'all!!!

      I invited everyone on Facebook, but if you're too cool for Facebook, then here is an event recap:

      Start Time:
      Saturday, 08 May 2010 at 20:00
      End Time:
      Sunday, 09 May 2010 at 00:00
      Location:
      Steve's Secret Loft - Mission and Van Ness - 1543 Mission Street 3d Floor (above Urban Flow Yoga studio) - San Francisco

      Hope to see you there and at the pool, I should be back soon :)

      elisa

      On May 3, 2010, at 9:43 PM, Josh Nickel wrote:

      Ben
      I brush on black and white primer rustoleum. lasts much longer, but takes a little more work up front

      Josh

      On May 4, 2010, at 5:31 AM, Ben Phipps <swimmerscantrun@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Anyone have any suggestions for the best spraypaint for painting sticks? I just got my first pair of wooden ones and I'm eager to try them out tommorow!

      Ben

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic