      From: rgray35711@...
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, May 3, 2010 3:19 pm
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] best paint for sticks?

      Ben,

          I don't spray anymore.  I have two small cans of black and white oil base paint that will probably still not be used up by the time I die.  I buy those small throw away brushes at OSH and paint the white sticks first because I don't want to clean the brush in between colors.  (Black wins in a paint war against white.)  So what if the first black stick I paint has some shades of grey in it.

           Spraying might provide a better finish on the stick but I don't know if anyone would swear to it.  It sure is a lot more wasteful and and gets overspray all over the place.