      From: Gregory Appling <rugby14uwh@...>
      To: jgall2@...; sean@...; clubpuck@yahoogroups.com; KendallCTV@...; mojoferris@...
      Sent: Tue, Mar 2, 2010 12:29 pm
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] videos, etc

      Carol,

      I have a scanner at work so I'd be happy to scan if that's what people want. I can't give a time-line of getting it done as not sure of my schedule for the next month or so but I can mix it in during the days I'm at work and get it done.

      My office is in South San Francisco.

      gregory

      Gregory Appling
      147 Springdale Way