7688Re: [clubpuck] videos, etc

  • Scott Tucker
    Mar 2, 2010
      i had been looking for '98 worlds tapes years ago... wish I could remember exactly why now... rumor back then was Partington and/or Roger Fuller had the masters but they were both a bit of dead ends.  I'd love to have a look at the '98 package, and might even be able to see what I can do as far as turning them digital if no body else steps up with enthusiasm.

      From: Carol Rose <CROSEUSOA@...>
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com; KendallCTV@...; coachduck@...; TimmyBurke@...; flinguwh@...; hockeybrigit@...; mojoferris@...; terrysutton@...; Tom_Redig@...
      Sent: Mon, March 1, 2010 4:42:46 PM
      Subject: [clubpuck] videos, etc

      Short of long story, I found a box or two of videos (vhs) of WC games - mite even be France '94 or or or? I also have a box of nicely packaged (20-30) tapes (vhs) from 1998. Could the '98 tapes be of use to development? in hockey in a box? does anyone want to review the tapes from unknown WCs? All nicely titled but not dated.

      I am also going thru a large file box of photos; I am putting some small envelopes together to mail for people such as KB, Brigit, Mojo, Woody, Paul; teams such as Seattle, Fl, Chicago. I'm only about half done - garage gets cold. Belated Christmas presents! I found what looks to be a photo from a meeting at 1984 WC - Paul, Tom Miller, George (real husband) and me. Keeping that one.

      Someone let me know about videos please.

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact