      From: Jen Gall <jgall2@...>
      To: CROSEUSOA@...
      Sent: Tue, Mar 2, 2010 11:49 am
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] videos, etc

      how many pictures are we talking about? I have a decent scanner and might be willing to do it.

      Also, the vhs could probably be put into digital format. I don't know the quality so it may or may not be worth it.

      On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Carol Rose <CROSEUSOA@...> wrote:

      ps anyone is welcome to scan them ...... just let me know where to deliver/send ....... lots are blk and white - I shot a lot of black/white back in the day - much better reproduction in newsletter.

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact