7681videos, etc

  • Carol Rose
    Mar 1, 2010
      Short of long story, I found a box or two of videos (vhs) of WC games - mite even be France '94 or or or? I also have a box of nicely packaged (20-30) tapes (vhs) from 1998. Could the '98 tapes be of use to development? in hockey in a box? does anyone want to review the tapes from unknown WCs? All nicely titled but not dated.

      I am also going thru a large file box of photos; I am putting some small envelopes together to mail for people such as KB, Brigit, Mojo, Woody, Paul; teams such as Seattle, Fl, Chicago. I'm only about half done - garage gets cold. Belated Christmas presents! I found what looks to be a photo from a meeting at 1984 WC - Paul, Tom Miller, George (real husband) and me. Keeping that one.

      Someone let me know about videos please.

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact