7569RE: [clubpuck] Freebay - Wetsuit

  • Hutzel, Tiffany N
    Dec 2, 2009

      I know you sent this out awhile ago, but if the wetsuit is still available I’d like to take up your offer.

      From: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com [mailto:clubpuck@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sean Avent
      Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 6:10 PM
      To: San Francisco Underwater Hockey google group; Clubpuck
      Subject: [clubpuck] Freebay - Wetsuit

      I've got a free 5mm 2-piece plushlined full wetsuit for someone if they can use it. It's be great for any freediving or abalone grabbing. In great condition, but too small for Sarah or myself.  Probably would fit someone under 5'7" tall and less than 150 pounds. It's a man's cut suit from Australia size 5.  The website of the manufacurer says 5 is a lrage,.  The Ausstralians must be very little in general if the suit size is correct.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic