748Re: [clubpuck] October and November Hockey

    Nov 2, 2000
      Does that mean that we get to go to Ocean Cove for the wedding party again?

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Doug Roth
      Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 2:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] October and November Hockey

      Hi Karen

      Your message said it was sent on Saturday, July 22. Is your
      computer clock off that much or is that something to do with your
      work/server. It makes your message go way back in the order of
      emails, mixed with the ones that have already been read. If you
      aren't getting responses, that may be the cause. Just thought I'd
      let you know.

      Doug