7286Re: Abalone/North Coast trip June 6-7

  • spambhav
    Jun 1, 2009
      I'm sure it will only increase your interest in going up to Ocean Cove this weekend when I say that I and my little family are now not going to be able to make it. We've been having some baby troubles over the last 3-4 days and realized that adding a couple of long-haul plane flights and a few nights of camping to the mix would probably be less than helpful. We're bummed. Next time.

      --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, "spambhav" <spambhav@...> wrote:

      > We do want to introduce little Kirthi to the pleasures of the daiquiri-wacker. Eventually. Right now all we can probably offer her is a breast milk smoothie.
      >
      > Stop that thought Dan.
      >
      > --sam
      >
      > --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, Chris McDowell <McDowell_C@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sam,
      > >
      > > If we're not committed to a sailing trip on that weekend, we'll do our best to join you all on the North Coast.� I think Joey-san is the one that knows where the Daquiri-Whacker is...just in case you want to re-live some old memories.
      > >
      > > --Chris & Karen

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic