7241Surf Day!

  • Ho, Miles
    May 7, 2009

      SURF’S UP!!!

      Ok all you beach-goers, it’s time to hit the waves.  Come join the fun in Santa Cruz on Saturday, May 16, 2009 for SURF DAY!!!

      Whether you’ve never surfed before or an old pro, it should be fun for all.  Meet at the parking lot at the end of 41st in Santa Cruz at 9:00AM.  Bring a wetsuit and neoprene booties, if you have them.  If not, no problem because we will be renting the longboards from a local surfshop where they also rent wetsuits (but not neoprene booties).

      Free surf lessons will be provided in the morning.  Kiddies are welcome (under watchful eyes).

      *********

      Bonus: AFTER PARTY!!!

      Andy & Nancy have (once again) graciously opened their home for the AFTER PARTY!  When we’re done with a fun day of the beach, we’ll head over to the Robinson Resort (not too far from the beach) to continue with food, friends and good times to be had by all.

      Let me know who’s interested so party arrangements can be made!!!  Someone please pass this on to the SF gang, thx!

      Aloha,

      Miles

    • Show all 31 messages in this topic