      From: Bob Burres <bob_burres@...>
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 9:37 pm
      Subject: [clubpuck] Re: So far for PCC's

      Is there any update on the PCC's?  Have the teams been selected?  Are you
      looking for
      volunteers to help prepare?

      --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Roth" <coachduck@...> wrote: > > Those who have responded that they will be playing: > > Duck > Fish > Bob > Curt > Emily (partial participation) so will be added if space available > Stripe > Gozer > T > Q > Z > Lyndon > (7th) (again) > Oren > Chris S > Wendy > Scott S > Andy R (Partial) so will be added if space is available > > That's 17. Anyone else who wants to play get your response to me using the > info from the email that tells you how to go about doing it right. > > Duck > > > -- > Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice. > ------------------------------------ To unsubscribe email clubpuck-unsubscribe@egroups.comYahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubpuck/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubpuck/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:clubpuck-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:clubpuck-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: clubpuck-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic