      I must add that Burning Man is an odd place to choose as a temporary relaxation of one's "I Hate Camping" rule.

      --T
      Anyone who lends a tent to go to burning man should be prepared to write it off. Trust me the playa lingers!!

      At 12:37 PM 8/1/2008, you wrote:

      David,

          We've got a couple of tents that might serve you well.  I am in NJ now but we will be home late Saturday night.  Let me know if you still need one and we can fix you up with one.  I plan on being at hockey on Sunday.

      From: David Quiec <david.quiec@...>
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com; filchi_norcal@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 9:40 am
      Subject: [clubpuck] Tent to Borrow?

      Hi all,
      I'm heading to Burning Man end-month, and wondered if I can borrow a
      tent. It's a one-time event for my wife and I, and we don't really
      enjoy camping. So, I'd appreciate it if someone can lend me a tent
      and save me some cash. After all, Burning Man tickets are not cheap.
      :-)

      Please email me directly - david.quiec@... so we don't clog up
      the bandwidth.

      Thanks!
      - David

      It's time to go back to school! Get the latest trends and gadgets that make the grade on AOL Shopping.

      Dan McKinley
      Scientific Equipment Repair
      http://www.scientific-equipment.com
      650-938-3169    fax 650-390-9758