      From: David Quiec <david.quiec@...>
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com; filchi_norcal@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 9:40 am
      Subject: [clubpuck] Tent to Borrow?

      Hi all,
      I'm heading to Burning Man end-month, and wondered if I can borrow a
      tent. It's a one-time event for my wife and I, and we don't really
      enjoy camping. So, I'd appreciate it if someone can lend me a tent
      and save me some cash. After all, Burning Man tickets are not cheap.

      Please email me directly - david.quiec@ gmail.com so we don't clog up
      the bandwidth.

      - David
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic