      Sent: 7/3/2008 10:29:06 AM
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] shallow court cleaning

      I'll go if you go.... no wait I won't go if you won't go.....well I heard that Tommy wouldn't go if Joe was going to be there so ...... just forget the whole damn thing.

      The point is that you are a nancy-boy-waffler!  Is there anybody up there in SF who can  carpool with this young man and make sure he has a fun at hockey tonight??

      I only know one thing .... "Goze always Goes"  so I will be there come hell or high water!

      Goze

      PS  The fact that Goze only has to drive 15 minutes to hockey and not one hour is immaterial!  This is a question of character dammit!

      From: dwdunlap@hotmail. com
      Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 21:36:16 -0700

      Josh,

      I'm available to help cleaning this Saturday after 4:00 pm.

      Derek

      > To: clubpuck@yahoogroup s.com
      > From: josh.nickel@ sbcglobal. net
      > Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:28:50 -0700
      > Subject: [clubpuck] shallow court cleaning
      >
      > Turnouts have been strong lately so we should soon
      > start cleaning and using the shallow court. I can help
      > vacuum during any weekend (excluding July 4), and on
      > weekdays no earlier than 5 pm if I can arrange ahead
      > of time. If anyone else can, let's arrange something.

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      > <*> To change settings online go to:
      > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/clubpuck/ join
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > mailto:clubpuck- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
      > mailto:clubpuck- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

      > http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      Watch ���Cause Effect,��� a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more.

      Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win ��� day after day after day Enter Now!

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic