      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: duereg@...
      Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 12:35:30 -0400
      Subject: RE: [clubpuck] shallow court cleaning

      Puckers,

      Who's coming to practice tonight? I'm thinking about coming down, but would like at least six on six if I'm gonna make the drive. :)

      Matt

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroup s.com
      From: dwdunlap@hotmail. com
      Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 21:36:16 -0700

      Josh,

      I'm available to help cleaning this Saturday after 4:00 pm.

      Derek

      > To: clubpuck@yahoogroup s.com
      > From: josh.nickel@ sbcglobal. net
      > Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:28:50 -0700
      > Subject: [clubpuck] shallow court cleaning
      >
      > Turnouts have been strong lately so we should soon
      > start cleaning and using the shallow court. I can help
      > vacuum during any weekend (excluding July 4), and on
      > weekdays no earlier than 5 pm if I can arrange ahead
      > of time. If anyone else can, let's arrange something.

      > <*> Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      > <*> To change settings online go to:
      > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/clubpuck/ join
      > (Yahoo! ID required)
      >
      > <*> To change settings via email:
      > mailto:clubpuck- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
      > mailto:clubpuck- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

      > http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more.

      Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win — day after day after day Enter Now!

      Enter the Zune-A-Day Giveaway for your chance to win — day after day after day Enter Now!
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic