6498Re: [clubpuck] shallow court cleaning

  • Elisa Rossi
    Jul 2, 2008
      I will be around this weekend (but not next one) and on weekdays after 6pm. Let's do it!

      elisa

      On Jul 2, 2008, at 11:28 AM, Josh Nickel wrote:

      Turnouts have been strong lately so we should soon
      start cleaning and using the shallow court. I can help
      vacuum during any weekend (excluding July 4), and on
      weekdays no earlier than 5 pm if I can arrange ahead
      of time. If anyone else can, let's arrange something.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic