      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: wendy.okafuji@...
      Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:43:49 -0800
      Subject: [clubpuck] welcome new Club Puck member!

      Introducing Charles Andrew Hertz who arrived on Thursday, January 31 at
      11:02 a.m. [Stats: 9 lbs 2.4 oz, 20.5" long]

      Kristin, Andy & sister Kelsey are all doing fine.

      [ Unfortunately Yahoogroups wasn't allowing me to attach photos of the
      little guy so you'll just have to wait and meet him in person! ]