      From: Doug Roth
      Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 9:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] PCC's Entry needs to be confirmed

      More than likely open and mixed.

      The following are "I'm in" with any payments made to me along with meal and bar info:

      Yori Huynh
      Aleta Jamora  Paid $40
      Joe Grandov
      David Quiec
      Mike Grimm
      Josh Nickel
      Andy Robinson  Paid $85
      Scott Semans
      Matt Dakin
      Dimitri Desmidt
      Wendy Okafuji
      Doug Roth   Paid $125     Tri Tip    no to Open Bar
      Mary Jo Ferris
      Terry Sutton
      Brigit Grimm
      Jen Smith
      Seda Hos
      Randall Curtis

      Out of Towners looking
      Dany Lopez (Conn)

      On 8/8/07, Brigit <hockeybrigit@ comcast.net> wrote:

      Doug, are we bringing 2 teams as you suggest in this email?  Open and mixed?  Who's on the list right now?