5889Re: PCC's Entry needs to be confirmed

  • Curtis Lomax
    Aug 2, 2007
      I am interested in getting my feet wet at a tournament. So, I'd
      like to go. But, if there are too many people and I'd be in the
      way, say so, and I'll wait for a more appropriate time to insert
      myself. So to speak.

      Curtis Lomax

      --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Roth" <coachduck@...> wrote:
      > San Diego is looking for how many teams we can commit to PCC's. So
      if you
      > want in you need to say something now. Later might be too late.
      And no, I
      > don't know the cutoff date because as people want in or drop out
      it will
      > change. First come first served for locals, and as we get closer
      > Puckers on Hiatus and out of towners will get added. I would think
      if we get
      > enough that we will go with an open and a mixed.
      > So far we have listed as in for PCC's October 5-7 in San Diego
      > I'm ins:
      > Yori Huynh
      > Aleta Jamora
      > Joe Grandov
      > David Quiec
      > Mike Grimm
      > Josh Nickle
      > Andy Robinson
      > Scott Semens
      > Matt Dakin
      > Dimitri Desmidt
      > Wendy Okafuji
      > Doug Roth
      > Mary Jo Ferris Fischer MoJo Fish
      > Maybes and/or I thinks
      > Jen Smith
      > Rebecca Semens
      > Brigit Grimm
      > Out of Towners looking
      > Dany Lopez (Conn)
      > So that's 13 committed, 3 maybes and 1 BORGlette. 17 possible are
      in. Any
      > others??? I'll say something at practice but I need to get an
      email as a
      > reminder to add you to the list. That's how I roll these days.
      > Duck
      > --
      > Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic