      From: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com [mailto: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of PETER TAYLOR
      Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 11:57 PM
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] PCC's Entry needs to be confirmed

      Club Puck,

      I'm going to Italy & Greece next week. Is there
      anything that I should look for in the way of hockey
      gear? I'll be on a ship for the most part, so
      anything that I try to get in quantitiy will probably
      have to be shipped in some manner or other.

      Were suits ordered recently? I might need a new swim
      suit where I'm going. Anybody know? About the
      suits, I mean.

      --- Doug Roth <coachduck@gmail. com> wrote:

      > San Diego
      is looking for how many teams we can
      > commit to PCC's. So if you
      > want in you need to say something now. Later might
      > be too late. And no, I
      > don't know the cutoff date because as people want in
      > or drop out it will
      > change. First come first served for locals, and as
      > we get closer then
      > Puckers on Hiatus and out of towners will get added.
      > I would think if we get
      > enough that we will go with an open and a mixed.
      >
      > So far we have listed as in for PCC's October 5-7 in
      > San Diego
      >
      > I'm ins:
      > Yori Huynh
      > Aleta Jamora
      > Joe Grandov
      > David Quiec
      > Mike Grimm
      > Josh Nickle
      > Andy Robinson
      > Scott Semens
      > Matt Dakin
      > Dimitri Desmidt
      > Wendy Okafuji
      > Doug Roth
      > Mary Jo Ferris Fischer MoJo Fish
      >

      > Maybes and/or I thinks
      > Jen Smith
      > Rebecca Semens
      > Brigit Grimm
      >
      > Out of Towners looking
      > Dany Lopez ( Conn )
      >
      > So that's 13 committed, 3 maybes and 1 BORGlette. 17
      > possible are in. Any
      > others??? I'll say something at practice but I need
      > to get an email as a
      > reminder to add you to the list. That's how I roll
      > these days.
      >
      > Duck
      >

      > --
      > Losing sucks, the alternative requires practice.

      PETER TAYLOR
      OAKLAND , CA

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic