4939Re: [clubpuck] Two late Canadians

    Jul 1, 2006
      Caltrain would probably be easier and faster. Either way unlikely they would be to the pool before  5. So maybe they should take Caltrain down and meet us for dinner.

      Duck

      On 6/30/06, mary um <maryum82@...> wrote:

      can they take the bart to fremont? that would be easier for us to pick him up.

                           Mary

      On 6/30/06, rgray35711@... <rgray35711@...> wrote:

      Dear Clinic attendees and organizers,

      This is just an FYI for you. Simon and Eric (from Canada) ,who
      were to be arriving tonight and staying at my house, have been delayed
      in Chicago until tomorrow. Their intended arrival is 3:30pm Saturday
      at SFO! Flight number United 145. Simon's cell contact # is
      418-570-1227. We can work out how to get them tomorrow at the pool.
      I don't mind getting them myself but it probably really depends on when
      people have their games.

      People say all kinds of things, it's what they do that make people notice.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic