4383SHED and USA Women's Open need your help

  • Gregory Appling
    Jan 5, 2006
      So if you haven't heard already next weekend January 14-15, 2005 will be a
      SHED and USA Women's Open Team weekend.

      We expect to have anywhere from 60-70 people in town to play hockey. This
      weekend will feature players from the USA Women's Open Team, USA Men's Open
      Team, Players trying out for the USA Men's Master Team and Canadian Men's
      team and some of the Usual high level players around North America. But we
      need the help of Club Puck to pull this weekend off.

      What we need is crash space for people and maybe a couple rides and airport
      pick ups as well.

      If you are able to open up your house to out of town guest this weekend and
      can help with a couple airport pick ups please let me know. If you are able
      to donate some time this weekend as well that would be great.

      Please feel free to e-mail me directly or give me a call 415-637-0784 if you
      can help out.

      there are a lot of people working this weekend to make this a great weekend
      so join the crowd and lend a hand.

      gregory

      **PLEASE NOTE NEW PHONE NUMBER**

      Gregory Appling