3962Tiki bar-b-q

    Aug 1, 2005
      Hey all,

      No doubt many of you have heard of the imminent visit of the famous Hockey God.  Yes, Pat Carboneau, 2-time world champion, many-time national champion, and all-round hockey junkie, will be gracing San Francisco and attending Club Puck practices later this week and early next.  Since Mr. Carbo is an intense, no-nonsense player, you won't have much time to get to know him while he's playing.  Is there a solution?

      Curiously enough there is!  We're going to host a gathering around the Tiki Bar and Weber Friday night.  This isn't technically a party, as that would seem too frivolous an activity for such an honored visitor.  No, it's just a simple back yard barbeque with friends, eating, telling stories, and having a few drinks.  Nope, no party, Pat's in training.  Besides, it's been months since we had a party, and we might not remember how to do it.

      We'll probably start around 6 or 7 or one of those hours.  Heck, it should be a sunny day, so we may even start earlier.  Come by when you can.  If you need directions to Casa Sanchez, drop us an email.  If you are on your way to Casa Sanchez, and find yourself lost, call us at 415-437-2445 or 415-999-2445.  Or Renata's phone.  Or anyone else's who knows how to get there.