      From: Brigit <hockeybrigit@...>
      To: Club Puck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat Jan 29 12:17:42 2005
      Subject: [clubpuck] Fw: [Hockeynet] How not to treat a rookie

      I thought I would forward my own message to Club Puck to see what you think.

      Comments? Any spare gloves out there that we can make red? Or I'll buy a
      couple of new ones. T, I need a couple of gloves anyway-- are you still
      carrying? If so, are you going to show up at hockey in the next few months,
      Superbowl, or can you send some down to hockey soon? There is a tournament
      coming up and maybe you can sell a few more too.