2790Re: [clubpuck] nationals

  • RGray35711@aol.com
    Jun 1, 2004
      In a message dated 6/1/2004 5:44:59 PM Pacific Standard Time, wokafuji@... writes:
      Hi CP'ers - Any other procrastinators out there?

      Just checked airfares to Chicago and looks like they are going up.  I have a United companion fare ticket (2 fly for the price of one) and wanted to see if anyone was interested in splitting.  The flights I was thinking of:

          SJC-ORD 6/25 Friday, leave 6:20 a.m., arrive 12:37 p.m.
          ORD-SJC 6/28 Monday, leave 8:00 a.m., arrive 10:26 a.m.

      The rt on this is ~$450 so it would be ~$225 apiece.  This is the flight I reserved but I can be flexible on the days/times.  If you're interested, please let me know!

      Oh yes, and has anyone booked hotel rooms yet?  Any space left in a room or anyone who wants to share if I book one?

      thanks!
      --Wendy
      Wendy,

          That's a good price.  I think those are the exact flight times I have but I paid about $300.  Congratulations to whomever gets to be your companion!!