2453Re: [clubpuck] Hockey @ Sheehan Hotel

  • Jason Zvanut
    Nov 3, 2003
      Thanks, Chris. Steve, I try to get an email out to
      confirm the Hotel Hockey play every other week. I
      will negotiate for more time once we get attendance
      stabilized at a good level (8-10), and/or we lose the
      Coffman pool. So far, those who play at the Hotel
      prefer it to Coffman. I would like to see two nights
      a week there. We are also working on an olympic-style
      pool on the peninsula, but I do not know any details
      there.

      jason

      --- Chris McDowell <McDowell_C@...> wrote:
      > Steve,
      >
      > No hockey tonight...every OTHER Monday, twice a
      > month, is when we play.
      >
      > Here's our current method from the East Bay:
      >
      > Plan on arriving at Oakland West BART station at
      > 6:15, leave for S.F. to play at 7:00, snack and a
      > drink after Hockey, on BART by 10:30 +/-, Oakland
      > West return at 11:00 +/-, drive home.
      >
      > --Chris

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic