1890Practice starting times

    Oct 1, 2002
      Hi All

      Before I go on my rant, I must say that I am as guilty, or more so, as
      anyone.

      Since World's we have had a fairly slack approach to getting started on
      time. Even Andy, my faithful time reminder, only really gets me going
      after we're about 5 minutes late. We need to change back to starting on
      time and everyone helping with the set-up and tear-down of the playing
      areas.

      Reasons for this are numerous, but I'm not going to bore you with the
      details. Just be ready to play at 8pm. Or you can wait until halfway and
      start then. Or...you and the other 9 people still standing around on deck
      can go play your own game on the second court.

      Any questions? And no Terry, World Champs are not exempt from the time
      constraints.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com