1843Underwater Society of America Webpage Help Request

  • Sean Avent
    Sep 2, 2002
      Hello UWH folk,

      We have a need to update and repair the USOA web site
      (www.underwater-society.org). After 4 years or so, I can no longer handle
      the job with all this extra stuff on my plate. I do have ideas and lists of
      things to put on the site, but I need someone to really redesign the site
      and get some more updated info on it. In other words, the technical stuff.
      Anyone up for it? How about maintaining it? I will still assist in
      providing info and other things, but I'm looking to hand off the majority of
      the work.

      If you know anyone at all that might do this, please let me know.

      Please pass this on to any other USA only uwh lists or people and ask
      around.

      Thanks,

      Sean
      Club Terra Firma (for now) et al.