1659Update on Tom Redig

  • Ferris, Mary Jo
    May 1, 2002
      Hi All-

      Thanks for sending all the good thoughts and prayers to the Redig family.
      It worked!

      I heard from Patty last night that the Angiogram went fine. I guess Tom
      watched the whole thing and he said it was a little like having his brain on
      fire, but that it was kind of cool.

      Fortunately, they did not find anything unusual. Patty said they definitely
      did find a brain, so that's good to know. But other than that, everything
      looked good. The fluid that they had seen on the brain in earlier tests
      turned out to not be blood but some other fluid that Patty couldn't remember
      the name of, and it wasn't a big deal.

      So, hopefully, Tom will be able to come home today. They still do not know
      what is causing these incredible migraines, but for now, they are relieved
      that it doesn't look like anything more serious.

      thanks again for thinking of them!

      mj