1297Re: [clubpuck] Skills set between games
- Nov 1 10:04 AMI'm completely behind skill sets. Last Tuesday's play was
frustrating, at best, on our side...and probably downright boring on
the other side. Let's at least try to give each other a good
scrimmage, even if it doesn't mean you're trying out for World's.
My suggestions follow for skill set design ideas:
* Proper passes and avoidance of "Square" Passes
* REPEATS! (surfacing quickly and returning toward/into play)
* Following every shot up...under water.
* Proper player position with different formations: 2:3:1, 3:3, etc.
* Player responsibilities: Forwards/Backs -- where to be at any
* Flood the Goal -- how about more than one person trying to score?
Hope this is food for thought,
Do You Yahoo!?
Make a great connection at Yahoo! Personals.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>