1297Re: [clubpuck] Skills set between games

  • Chris McDowell
    Nov 1, 2001
      I'm completely behind skill sets. Last Tuesday's play was
      frustrating, at best, on our side...and probably downright boring on
      the other side. Let's at least try to give each other a good
      scrimmage, even if it doesn't mean you're trying out for World's.

      My suggestions follow for skill set design ideas:

      * Proper passes and avoidance of "Square" Passes
      * REPEATS! (surfacing quickly and returning toward/into play)
      * Following every shot up...under water.
      * Proper player position with different formations: 2:3:1, 3:3, etc.
      * Player responsibilities: Forwards/Backs -- where to be at any
      given time?
      * Flood the Goal -- how about more than one person trying to score?

      Hope this is food for thought,

      --C. Clavin

      =====

      http://personals.yahoo.com