      From: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com [mailto:clubpuck@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2014 3:29 PM
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Wrap-up and an "idea".........

      It could be from San Jose, the list has a long memory, I just keep moving the balance from one sheet to the next ....... for years.  Of course, as difficult as this is to imagine, I may have made a mistake.  I will perform an audit and let you know the results.

      Andy Robinson had to move out of the country to avoid his balance........... but it won't do him any good, the list never  forgets.