10983Re: [clubpuck] Sunday Practice !!

  • Andrei S. Petrov
    Jul 30, 2014

      fun fact... we haven't had a 6th of August fall on a Sunday since 2006. Also there was one in 1944 (Battle of Normandy). We don't have one this year. The next one is scheduled for 2017. I'll be at the Los Gatos pool on Sunday, Aug 6th, 2017. Will this be a 10am or a 1pm game?

      - Andrei

      On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 1:51 PM, Rich Gray RGray35711@... [clubpuck] <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      This Sunday, August 6, since it is the first Sunday of the month, should have been an early practice i.e. 10am.  However, we got bumped from our early time slot for a swim meet (I think).

      For this Sunday, August 6, we will start hockey at our normal 4pm time.

      The NEXT Sunday, August 13, hockey will start at 10am.

      Dare to Be Dere!!!

      Andrei S. Petrov

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic