10979Re: [clubpuck] Memory help..........

  • Brigit Grimm
    Jul 27 5:01 PM
      Kumbayahhhhhh!!!

      On 7/27/2014 4:50 PM, Rich Gray RGray35711@... [clubpuck] wrote:

      Tanks Brig,

            We are calling one of those dates cancelled on account of rampant a National Tournament.  The other date is a freebie by royal decree.  So we are all good here.  EVERYBODY is happy now.... really..... in the whole world....... we are all singing the "happy" song.

      From: Brigit Grimm brigitgrimm@... [clubpuck] <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      To: clubpuck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Jul 27, 2014 11:21 am
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Memory help..........

      Goze,
      I can't remember about either of those dates, but I just wanted to let you know, "I love ya, man!!  Whoot, whoot fo' da Man!!"
      Brigit

      On 7/24/2014 11:53 AM, Rich Gray RGray35711@... [clubpuck] wrote:

      I am trying to reconcile all the attendance records for the last month and I have a hole for:

      Sunday 6/29
      and
      Wednesday 7/2

      Does someone have the attendance records for those two days?  If so please send them to me.

      Now, I know what you are thinking:  If Goze can't be bothered to show up to take attendance then FXXK him, it's a free practice.

      But before devolving into a circle jerk of mutual "F da Man" admiration, let's remember that in spite of all the booze, drugs and fantastic sex that comes with the job of collecting the money and paying the UWH bills, it is in essence a volunteer position, deserving of all the support your little hearts can muster.