10945PCC Las Vegas 2014

  • Brigit Grimm
    Jul 9 2:31 PM
      Here's the list of people who have told me they want to play for Club Puck:

      Brigit
      Jennifer
      Martin
      Lyndon
      Maddy
      David
      Oren
      Andrei
      Scott Semans
      Marky V
      Rob H
      Roger
      Wendy (if we go mixed)

      Amy has not contacted me.  Without her, we have 13 (or 12 without Wendy if we go A).  Looks like a pretty terrific team to me!!

      I say booked your flights if they look good (Sean says he got one way for $59 on Southwest today), and we'll start the collection process for the dues.  Who wants to help me with that?

      Brigit

      On 7/9/2014 1:41 PM, 'Andrei S. Petrov' andrei.s.petrov@... [clubpuck] wrote:

      David,

      It's my intention to play with CP. Amy was saying she wanted to play with us as well.

      - Andrei

      On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 1:38 PM, David Quiec david.quiec@... [clubpuck] <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi all,
      Do we have a CP team already? SF is already booking their flights. I'm keen on playing and would like to book now as well

      - David