      From: "GoDaddy" <donotreply@...>
      Date: June 25, 2014 at 4:20:46 AM PDT
      To: yorfman@...
      Subject: Important Account Information

      Important Account Information
      yori Huynh, please update your payment information.
      GoDaddy
      Customer Number for this Account: 3742698
      24/7 Support: (480) 505-8877
      Update your payment information
      Dear yori Huynh,

      We will be unable to automatically renew one or all of the domain(s) on the dates listed below because the payment method is either expired or missing. Please update your credit card information or add a payment method so you don't lose your domain(s) and any associated content or email addresses. Review and update the payment method on all your domains.

      CLUBPUCK.US - Jul. 25, 2014

      Update your payment method

      We participate in account update services from Visa® and MasterCard®. As part of this program, banks may notify us of updates to credit card expiration date(s) and/or card number(s). If you are affected by these updates, your domain(s) will be automatically renewed as scheduled. To ensure that your domain(s) are renewed, however, we strongly encourage you to renew and update your credit card information now. If you wish to cancel automatic renewal of your product(s), you can turn off this feature in your GoDaddy account.

      For certain ccTLDs, if renewals are not processed in the proper respective time frame, redemption fees may be applied and/or your domain name may be placed on non-renewal status. You will only be able to renew the name by calling GoDaddy. Also, refer to this help article for more details.
      NOTE: Our free product credit policy has been updated – see Section 8 of our Universal Terms of Service for more details. Active free products created in association with free credits from this domain registration will expire 1 year from the renewal of the domain name if they have been activated. Credits that have not been activated will expire and be removed at the time the domain renews. In the event that the Credit is redeemed, after the initial free one year period, the free product will automatically renew at the then-current renewal price until cancelled. If you wish to cancel the automatic renewal of the product, you may do so by visiting your GoDaddy Account and turning off the auto-renewal feature, or by contacting GoDaddy customer service.

      Find your perfect domain name
      Search now at GoDaddy
      New domain extensions are here, and 100s more are coming.
      > Discover new domains
      Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this address will not be answered.

      Copyright © 1999-2014 Go Daddy Operating Company, LLC. All rights reserved