      From "Rich Gray RGray35711@... [clubpuck]" <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: 07/04/2014 6:57 PM (GMT-08:00)
      To clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Subject Re: [clubpuck] Sundays

      SHEEEEEEEEEEEEITTTT!  That sounds fun!

      From: Bob Burres bob_burres@... [clubpuck] <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Club Puck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Jul 4, 2014 3:51 pm
      Subject: RE: [clubpuck] Sundays

      OK, it's a bet.  A game needs to start by 11:00.

      I think you may have another tough go of it, you'll have to do some serious cheerleading.  Or maybe some serious threatening.  The trend is not going your way.

      On Wednesday we had a fantastic game of hockey, but unfortunately it was way too short.  We had a very late start.  We had a nice turn out, and Martin even drug two new players into the game.  Yay Martin!  The good news is that most of the Wednesday group is committed to being at hockey on Sunday, and perhaps even on time.  Here's the list of tardy slackers to immortalize in the book of Excel.

      David
      Oren
      Theo
      Ron
      Rob
      New guy 1
      Yori
      Dave
      Martin
      Bob
      Carlos
      New guy 2

      OK guys, and gals, we should have a great crowd on Sunday.  Rumor has it that Doug and Missy will be there, along with Appling, and even a few folks from San Francisco.  Get there early so you get a spot...and lets start the game at 11:01, I could use a cold beer.

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 20:02:52 -0700

      You're on!  And you can even collect at the bbq, if you manage to win.  Puckers, let's get this game going on time so Bob will have to buy his own beer at the Grimm's bbq.

      See you Sunday early!
      Brigit

      On 7/2/2014 2:19 PM, Bob Burres bob_burres@... [clubpuck] wrote:

      Hey, that's right, Brigit owes me a beer!

      Care to go double or nothing?

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 19:21:34 +0000

      The Doodle window has closed.  There weren't enough votes to make the switch so early hockey will be this Sunday, July 6.  Pool opens 10am, play starts promptly at 11.  [Bob/Brigit - time to start the betting!]