10929BBQ Sunday- Doug and Missy are in town!

  • Brigit Grimm
    Jul 2, 2014
      Puckers,
      This might help you decide your Sunday plans. Doug and Missy are in
      town and we're putting together a bbq to help them visit with their
      friends around the bay. We'll start it up after hockey (I'm assuming
      early hockey) and go into the evening. Come on by with something to
      grill, a side and/or some beverages to share and we'll tell tall tales
      about the good 'ole days...or Nationals...or how much you love hanging
      out at the Grimm's. ;)

      Let me know if you plan to join in so I can plan.

      Happy Birthday, Murca!! >3 We'll see you all on Sunday!
      Brigit