10923Re: [clubpuck] Sundays

  • Casey Nakamura
    Jun 30, 2014
      Apparently my request fell upon deaf ears, it's a holiday weekend, people travel, such as how you are traveling out here Doug.

      For such a weekend, I feel afternoon is easier to hit and could bring more people then a morning practice.
      Cheers,
      Casey

      On Jun 28, 2014, at 5:46 PM, "Doug Roth coachduck@... [clubpuck]" <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Didn't you already suggest that? How about you come home earlier and play some hockey?

      Sent directly from my brain

      On Jun 28, 2014, at 4:20 PM, "Casey Nakamura caknak@... [clubpuck]" <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I make a suggestion given the holiday weekend to pushing the bonus hockey to the following weekend and have standard hockey:
      4-6 pm on 7/6
      Thoughts? Possibly do a doodle?

      Cheers,
      Casey

      On Jun 28, 2014, at 4:11 PM, "Rich Gray RGray35711@... [clubpuck]" <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Gang,

           As you know this Sunday, 6/30 has been cancelled.  But the next Sunday, 7/6 will be early hockey at LGHS 10am to 1pm (somebody please check to see if I screwed up...)