      From: "Rich Gray RGray35711@... [clubpuck]"
      Date:05/13/2014 5:33 PM (GMT-08:00)
      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Who made your goals?

      $2300 bucks for SS goals........... do they come with lips?  Geez Louise.

      These Aluminum goals that Rhett/Lyndon hooked us up with are very nice.  No damage yet, but maybe since Rhett has moved away we don't have anyone man enough to put some pepper on those pucks.

      From: "Gustavo Pesce gpesce@... [clubpuck]"
      Date:05/13/2014 4:26 PM (GMT-08:00)
      To: clubpuck

      Thank you Rhett - Our experience with aluminum has been not very good, but maybe ours are too thin. They bend a lot. Rhett, do you know the ball park pricing for your aluminum goals? Gauge?

      On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 4:16 PM, duke21974 duke21974@... [clubpuck] <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      San Jose state goals are heavy and made out of stainless steel!  The goals currently being used at Los Gatos are aluminium and I had them made by a shop that Steve Kars provided and had them shipped here. Every one can thank Lyndon for his generosity as he foot the bill for them.