      From: Gustavo Pesce gpesce@... [clubpuck] <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      To: clubpuck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, May 13, 2014 04:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Who made your goals?

      Thank you Rhett - Our experience with aluminum has been not very good, but maybe ours are too thin. They bend a lot. Rhett, do you know the ball park pricing for your aluminum goals? Gauge?

      On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 4:16 PM, duke21974 duke21974@... [clubpuck] <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      San Jose state goals are heavy and made out of stainless steel!  The goals currently being used at Los Gatos are aluminium and I had them made by a shop that Steve Kars provided and had them shipped here. Every one can thank Lyndon for his generosity as he foot the bill for them.