10807Re: [clubpuck] Who made your goals?

  • Sean Avent
    May 13, 2014

      Sweet. What was the cost on them?

      On May 13, 2014 4:16 PM, "duke21974 duke21974@... [clubpuck]" <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      San Jose state goals are heavy and made out of stainless steel!  The goals currently being used at Los Gatos are aluminium and I had them made by a shop that Steve Kars provided and had them shipped here. Every one can thank Lyndon for his generosity as he foot the bill for them.

      -------- Original message --------
      From: "Sean Avent seanavent@... [clubpuck]"
      Date:05/13/2014 3:58 PM (GMT-08:00)
      To: Clubpuck
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Who made your goals?

      You have to ask either John Fischer or maybe Roger Fuller. Maybe Joeysan knows too. They were made around 1998 for the world champs in San Jose. They were cut to fold down with the walls at SJSU, but have since been re~welded ok into one piece.

      On May 13, 2014 3:49 PM, "Renaud renaud-clubpuck@... [clubpuck]" <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Who made the goals used in Los Gatos? They're really nice! Light and sturdy.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic