10803Re: [clubpuck] Who made your goals?

  • Gustavo Pesce
    May 13, 2014
      I asked the metal works people near my house (who just did some very nice work for us in the house) to produce a quote for goals. The guy said the choice of stainless steel was best and came up with this proposal below. $2,360, 14 gauge (2 mm).

      Weston wrote to me that he used 16 gauge (1.6 mm) galvanized. His goals are starting to show damage in the back from pucks hits.

      Gus

      Furnishing of labor, materials and equipment to do the following:

      Fabrication only of:

      1. One Stainless Steel Underwater Hockey Goal using 14 gage – 316 stainless steel approx. 3360mm x 300mm.

      Finish: 316SS – Mill Finish only.

      Note: All corners shall be ground smoothly.

      Total Price ………………………………………………………………………………..… $ 2,360.00

      Nueva Castilla   Metal Fabrications

      On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Sean Avent seanavent@... [clubpuck] <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Stainless steel. Dont know what gauge though.

      On May 13, 2014 4:02 PM, "Gustavo Pesce gpesce@... [clubpuck]" <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      What are they made off? Aluminum?

      On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 3:58 PM, Sean Avent seanavent@... [clubpuck] <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      You have to ask either John Fischer or maybe Roger Fuller. Maybe Joeysan knows too. They were made around 1998 for the world champs in San Jose. They were cut to fold down with the walls at SJSU, but have since been re~welded ok into one piece.

      Sean

      On May 13, 2014 3:49 PM, "Renaud renaud-clubpuck@... [clubpuck]" <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Guys:
      Who made the goals used in Los Gatos? They're really nice! Light and sturdy.
      --R

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic