      From: "Sean Avent seanavent@... [clubpuck]"
      Date:05/13/2014 3:58 PM (GMT-08:00)
      To: Clubpuck
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Who made your goals?

      You have to ask either John Fischer or maybe Roger Fuller. Maybe Joeysan knows too. They were made around 1998 for the world champs in San Jose. They were cut to fold down with the walls at SJSU, but have since been re~welded ok into one piece.

      Sean

      On May 13, 2014 3:49 PM, "Renaud renaud-clubpuck@... [clubpuck]" <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Guys:
      Who made the goals used in Los Gatos? They're really nice! Light and sturdy.
      --R

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic