10794Re: [clubpuck] Yori's email

  • Brigit Grimm
    May 12, 2014
      Well, when I told him that you wanted to get ahold of him, he said that he doesn't use his yahoo address (that maybe you had that one); he now really only uses his gmail address.  Of course then we both assumed (you know how that goes...) that I must have that one.  When I checked my address book, however, I only had the yahoo one.

      Now you know the long version of the story.

      On 5/12/2014 8:52 AM, Gustavo Pesce gpesce@... [clubpuck] wrote:

      Hey, wait, so Yori didn't perhaps think of telling you what was his current email address?

      On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Brigit Grimm brigitgrimm@... [clubpuck] <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Yori told me yesterday that he doesn't use his yahoo account anymore.
      Anyone know his current address?