10791RE: [clubpuck] Re: hockey Sunday?

  • Bob Burres
    May 10, 2014
      Playing the Mother's Day ploy, for shame.  Good luck with that Brigit, you're working with hockey players.  There is no way you can get a game started by 11:00.  I can taste that nice cold beer already.

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com; sfuwh@...
      From: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 19:15:16 -0700
      Subject: [clubpuck] Re: hockey Sunday?

      Okay, the bet is on!  I'm gonna need everyone to pay attention to the clock Sunday!  This is your Momma telling you to get to the pool on time, and don't make those nice people wait on you, boys and girls!  Get there early enough to be ready to play BY 11am.  Don't you make yo' Momma mad on Mother's Day!!

      See you there, my Sweeties. :)
      <3
      Momma Brigit

      On 5/9/2014 6:50 PM, Bob Burres wrote:
      Brigit,

      You are on top of things.  Yes, this Sunday is early hockey, and it's $5.00 per carload too!  I don't know what Goze was thinking when he came up with that.

      So early hockey Sunday means the gates open at 10:00 for getting suited up, shooting the breeze, getting warmed up, and picking teams.  The first strike is scheduled to happen at 11:00.

      But Brigit, you and I know hockey players can never get anything going on time.  I'll bet you a beer that we can't get the game started by 11:00.  See if you can rally the team and squeeze a beer out of me.

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 18:35:34 -0700
      Subject: [clubpuck] hockey Sunday?

      Hey Bob,
      When is hockey this Sunday? It's not the first Sunday, but I believe
      it's the first Sunday hockey schedule, right?

      San Francisco Underwater Hockey:
      http://sfuwh.org/where-and-when
      http://sfuwh.org/club/balance
      ---