10786Re: [sfuwh] UWH Sunday

  • David Quiec
    May 4, 2014
      Yo all - today's game is at 4pm.  We moved early hockey to next week.

      See you guys later!!

      On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 9:08 AM, jason <jaznut@...> wrote:

      Anyone driving down? I might be able to get free,  and would like to carpool.

      ~~~jz~~~

      On Apr 29, 2014 9:26 AM, "Gustavo Pesce" <gpesce@...> wrote:
      Hi David - I don't know about those Seals you talk about, but we the SF Sea Lions should definitively plan a trip down to Los Gatos. Who is up?

      Cheers!

      Gus

      On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 10:35 PM, David Quiec <david.quiec@...> wrote:

      Hi Rich,

      Calendar says that we have 1st Sunday hockey this weekend. Can you confirm?

      Seals – this will be a good time to see you guys at Los Gatos, esp. since your pool is closed.  Bob also roughened the sides of Canam pucks – they really stick and the flicks fly.

      See you underwater!

      - David

      --
      San Francisco Underwater Hockey: