10782Important - schedule change!!

  • Rich Gray
    Apr 29, 2014
      They have done it to me again, a last minute change before Sunday hockey.  At least they gave us a few days notice.

      SO:

          This Sunday, May 4, will be at 4pm because they scheduled an all day event right smack over our 10am time.

          Next Sunday, May 11, will be at 10am.

      Please let everyone know....... especially any SF folks who were thinking of coming down.

      Goze

           The sentiment that Goze has run out of anything funny to say since Harold Ramis died is just another myth perpetrated by the man to keep a brother down.  Just FYI.  Goze