      From: Brigit Grimm <brigitgrimm@...>
      To: Club Puck <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Feb 3, 2014 4:04 pm
      Subject: [clubpuck] Dues are due

      Hey EVERYONE,
      It's that time of year to renew (or sign up for the first time) your USoA dues and waiver.  Anyone playing at Club Puck (and/or San Francisco) is expected to take care of this each year.  Dues are $40 a year.  If you've every signed up for an exercise program or gym, you know this is a fabulous deal.  We used to collect all this at the pool, but now you can do it all online, including the waiver!!!  This needs to be done whether you ever go to a tournament or not.

      To join or renew and sign the waiver, go to https://www.usauwh.com/member/index.php

      Why do you need to join? Aside from being a mandatory requirement to participate in official tournaments, these organizations promote hockey, provide  insurance, and take care of a lot of other background support. Read all about it here: https://www.usauwh.com/member/whyjoin.php

      Remember that you only need to take care of this once a year (and it covers any hockey you play in the US), so why not just take care of it right now?!!